Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chapter 8 and Starting Chapter 9

We are going to finish chapter 8 this week and begin chapter 9 on Thursday. My hope is to finish chapter 9 on the 18th of December with a final quiz on both chapters 8 and 9.
Chapter 9 is meaty - loads to memorize and think about.


Homework this week:
To Follow up with learning you are to report "A Day in the Life" Identify the types of conditioning and learning throughout your day. For example I start my day with an alarm clock ringing at 5:30am. Since I am conditioned to wake up with the alarm the CS is the alarm clock, the CR is waking up. Nowadays I wake up prior to the alarm going off. What would be the US or the UR?
DO this type of activity for things throughout one day in your life - for as many things as you can think of.
DUE Thursday 12/4.

No comments: